S5 and Outlook Email

novos5

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
So I've got the phone and my desktop email syncing however I want the emails to stay on the phone until I decide to delete them. I'm using Outlook 2007 and my account is a POP3.
Right now as soon as I update my desktop, the emails disappear from my S5. Can someone please tell me what settings on my phone I have to change to keep the emails on my phone?

Thanks.

Paul C Wilson

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked your desktop Outlook settings? Looks like they're set to delete off server once you've downloaded your emails. Suggest you set Outlook to leave the messages on the server for (say) 7 days.

novos5

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I changed from a HTC One to the S5 and haven't touched any settings in Outlook, so I thought it would be settings in the phone. Emails didn't delete off the HTC One.

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Have you checked your desktop Outlook settings? Looks like they're set to delete off server once you've downloaded your emails. Suggest you set Outlook to leave the messages on the server for (say) 7 days.

Desktop MS Outlook settings control how long emails stay on the server, not on the phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown