Nova Launcher on Galaxy S5

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I have had installed Nova launcher to try out ans see if it would fix a freezing problem when I am out running using amazon mp3 and runnkeeper to track my run / walks. But i do not have the icon to phone icon so that I can make a call. It imported my icons from the native touch wiz into nova but two icons were missing on the dock one being he phone icon. I could not it anywhere so that I could add it back. Does anyone know where it is located at.

thanks.

Also is anyone else using their S5 out running / walking and playing music in the background having the freezing problem. It will start speaking the updates from Runkeeper very slowly and then when I go to unlock the phone it takes around a minute or more to wake up the phone then another minute or so to get back into my app.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Phone icon will be in the app drawer. Just long press to move to home screen then move to dock.
Thank you. That was the one place I did not look for it. I have never had to look for it in the app draw. Not sure why it does not put it there when it imports your icons over to the new launcher. I tried out apex and it does the same thing does not add it tot he dock. Thank you again. Now to see if changing launchers helps with my problem. Want be testing it again until tomorrow evening when i go for a walk.
Posted via Android Central App