Beats wireless not connecting

mzaheertariq

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
I got BeatX today and had the same problem. My Galaxy A3 could find them just fine but I was getting could not communicate error on connect.

I got it fixed by removing all previously paired devices and trying again.

shane riggs

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
My dr. Dre studio beats wont connect or pair with LG android and suggestions?

Did you ever get your beats to connect with your lg phone? I just purchase the LG Stylo 3 last Wednesday and I'm trying to connect my studio beats and unfortunately I cannot connect. I was up till almost 2 a.m. last night watching videos on YouTube and looking on Google and cannot find an answer. I was wondering if you found a solution to your issue

Harmony Perry

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi friends! I have a Galaxy S8+ & couldn't get my beats to pair to save my life. All I had to do was hold down the power button on my headphones until they started to flash (while my phones Bluetooth was scanning) & ta-da! Thanks for the tip!! ♡♡

Harmony Perry

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
While your phone's Bluetooth is scanning, hold the power button down on your beats until the lights start to flash, that means they're scanning. That should do the trick!

Harmony Perry

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
While your phone's Bluetooth is scanning, hold the power button-down on your headphones until the lights start to Flash, this means that your headphones are scanning as well. Then an option on your phone should pop up to pair.

Cate1011

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
I have been trying so hard to sort this out nearly gave up..
I have a Samsung galaxy s8 and I used Samsung connect to connect my beats
Press the down volume button and home button at same time till it's flashing white then go into Samsung connect and should come up and connect .. 😊😊😊😊

Chas UGC

Apr 5, 2018
Visit site
I had the darndest time getting my samsung to see my Studio3. Finally after holding the on button for five seconds and it started blinking red once, it showed up on my Samsung during the scan on my phone. Then, I couldn't pair. Finally, I pressed the beats logo on my Studio3, while pressing pair on my phone and it finally paired. But, I still didn't hear sound from the headset. Sound was still only coming through my phone. After waiting like 30 minutes. I got sound through my headset. I figured that wasn't right. So, I unpaired again. When, I finally paired again, I thought about pressing the paired area where it shows paired on my samsung. Then, it showed connecting, and now it works. So, although I was paired, I wasn't connected. Aye Yi Yi! I hope this helps someone else.

NayNay81

May 20, 2018
Visit site
Okay I just had my phone number switched over to a Samsung Galaxy 5 and my Beats headphones are unable to connect to it now what do I need to do to connect my Beats to my Samsung 5

Beatshelp

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
So I have the same problema with my galaxy a3 except I have no previous history using Bluetooth and my beatssolo3 won't pair at all I've tried everything I can think of ... any suggestions ?

tamaradi2016

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
I have been trying so hard to sort this out nearly gave up..
I have a Samsung galaxy s8 and I used Samsung connect to connect my beats
Press the down volume button and home button at same time till it's flashing white then go into Samsung connect and should come up and connect .. 😊😊😊😊

I tried absolutely everything suggested to connect my Beat Studio3s to my Samsung S7, I was beginning to get frustrated. The above suggestion by Cate1011 worked straight away, wish I tried this first :-D

tamaradi2016

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Have you tried connecting through Smart Things (Samsung Connect)? I tried through settings didn't work, as soon as connected through the above it worked straight away. Hope this helps :-D