View Poll Results: Does your device have this issue when your face is at the edge of the screen?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • No

2 22.22%
07-08-2016 10:09 PM
57 123
tools
    oh my god he's got a giant head!!!
    09-10-2015 03:23 PM
    I believe this may be an issue on all devices. It seems like the issue is prominent when taking close up photos. The issue affects the top ~15% of the screen and the bottom ~15%. The only purpose of having a front facing camera is for the ease of selfie shots.

If you can provide photos of this NOT occurring, please let me know. If I can resolve this by replacing my unit, I will. Attachment 114831Attachment 114832

Guy's
    09-18-2015 09:20 PM
    I believe this may be an issue on all devices. It seems like the issue is prominent when taking close up photos. The issue affects the top ~15% of the screen and the bottom ~15%. The only purpose of having a front facing camera is for the ease of selfie shots.

If you can provide photos of this NOT occurring, please let me know. If I can resolve this by replacing my unit, I will. Attachment 114831Attachment 114832

Guy's I figured it out!!! When you go to your from facing camera. Open your affects bar if it not already up there will be an arrow to the right. Click on beauty then make sure face contour or whatever is off, then go to face slimming & slid the toggle bar all the way from 8-0!! Gosh this was pissuing me off! Lol
    09-18-2015 09:23 PM
    Guy's I figured it out!!! When you go to your from facing camera. Open your affects bar if it not already up there will be an arrow to the right. Click on beauty then make sure face contour or whatever is off, then go to face slimming & slid the toggle bar all the way from 8-0!! Gosh this was pissuing me off! Lol
    Is this on the s5? Cuz none of those directions seem to make sense. There is a "beauty" affect but no contouring also no "face slimming" option that I can tell. So frustrating! Will def go with another brand if I can't fix this for real, and I've been with Samsung forever! So disappointed.
    09-24-2015 08:46 AM
    Is this on the s5? Cuz none of those directions seem to make sense. There is a "beauty" affect but no contouring also no "face slimming" option that I can tell. So frustrating! Will def go with another brand if I can't fix this for real, and I've been with Samsung forever! So disappointed.
    Having the same issue as you. Not tilting the phone seems to help, but this should be fixed not to be so difficult!!
    It looks perfect in the preview, but then I take it, then it's warped if it's tilted & my skin turns red 😠. I don't want to have to edit all of my photos to look normal!! 😭
    I don't think it's a lens issue because of that were the case it would be that way in preview as well. The way it morphs my head & makes my skin red only after I take the photo (and I can see it morphing as it's loading) makes me think it's a program adjustment issue.

I hate to say it, but my iPhone took a lot better photos because it didn't have this issue. So much for my higher pixels when their program is sabotaging my photos anyways.
    12-05-2015 11:47 AM
    Hi! I have the same problem!!!
    Dis you have any luck finding a solution?
    04-16-2016 07:29 AM
    I have a gold glare at the bottom of my front facing pictures
    07-08-2016 10:09 PM
57 123