Galaxy S5: Phone screen keeps popping up

Hankie Totoro

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my first time here and I might be asking what seems to be a stupid question, but please be gentle!

I've noticed that the phone screen (dialler, call log page, contact page etc), keeps popping up when I haven't conciously pressed the phone icon. This also kept happening when my nephew was in Kids Mode, I thought KM was meant to block actions like this. (it wasn't the emergency call screen on KM).

What am I doing that keeps making this happen and is there a way to turn it off? I do realise this is something I'm doing, as opposed to the phone malfunctioning.

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

siderite87

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you find a solution to this problem? my call log is popping up at random all the time and I would really like it to stop :( I also have a s5 and a gear 3 neo

Neil Steenson

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My wife has just had this problem I downloaded AVG and it found two apps and four files using malware I deleted them and she pop up have gone. Her phone also done an update which I believe was being blocked by this virus.
AVG is a anti virus app but it is good and it's free I've used it for year on the PC.
Hope this helps everyone get there phone working properly.