06-02-2016 07:36 AM
28 12
tools
    Once you are in the Galaxy Apps (Samsung Store), Select the top-left pull down menu, you should already be signed-in, if you are not pick sign-in. Then that same menu with change and your ID will be on top. One of the menu items is "Purchased". That is the menu where all the apps you have purchased or downloaded (if they were free) will show up. Once you get there you will have two options, Updates or All. All will list all the apps you have gotten thru the Galaxy Apps app. Updates will show you the ones that need updates.

I think your problem is you are using a launcher. Disable that launcher and go back to Touchwiz so you can figure everything out first. Then you can go back to your launcher.
    08-17-2015 06:45 AM
    Thank You! Spent Hours seaching. Your solution worked perfectly!
    02-13-2016 05:32 AM
    So new S5 out of the box, it does not seem that the Samsung App store is installed (or at least up to date). It doesn't show up in app drawer and you have no way of seeing/updating all the installed ("purchased") apps until you update this app first. Funny thing is you have to install it from samsungapps.com as an apk - which means allowing installation from unknown sources - not exactly a friendly or intuitive experience, right?

Anyone else experience this? Or perhaps think this is kind of ridiculous for a flagship device like this to come out with such a gaping interface issue like "hey there are a bunch of apps installed on this from Samsung but you have no way of actually managing them?"

Absurd if you ask me.
    Found it in a few mins on Google
    Galaxy Apps 4.1.02-2 APK Download by Samsung Electronics co.,ltd - APKMirror
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
28 12