earphones not included for Verizon version of Galaxy S5?

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
my co-worker bought the Galaxy S5 from a Verizon corporate store yesterday afternoon...

she was showing me the phone and I asked her where the earphones were. she said none were included inside the box.

then I saw the AndroidCentral article that was posted just this morning, which described the earphones as being good quality.

should she go back to the Verizon corporate store and demand the earphones? or were they simply not included in the Verizon version?

thansk!

SuburbanStar

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I got my S5 from Verizon last week and there were a pair of white headphones in the box. My boyfriend got his from AT&T and he had earphones as well. Sounds like your co-worker needs to contact the store she bought the phone at and let them know that they were missing out of the box.

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I got my S5 from Verizon last week and there were a pair of white headphones in the box. My boyfriend got his from AT&T and he had earphones as well. Sounds like your co-worker needs to contact the store she bought the phone at and let them know that they were missing out of the box.

thanks! she will be going back to the store during lunch. last time Verizon cheated me out of a pair of headphones, all they offered me was a one-time goodwill credit of $50 account credit. The earphones are worth more than $50. The phone was ordered on Verizon's website back then, so I think they figured that it was cheaper to give me the $50 credit instead of returning and shipping me another phone with the earphones.

Seeker4

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
They were sort of hidden in the bottom of the box with my phone. Take all the cardboard inserts at the bottom of the box out and make sure there's nothing there.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The headphones are all white like the chargers.

I can't remember the model (maybe the S2?) but Verizon and AT&T did skimp on the headphones once.