Screen shot of my Battery usage. Typical?

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Not enough information there. Go to the battery life thread. You can see typical battery life there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Here are my battery pictures:

Battery2_2014-04-30-18-56-46.jpg

Here is the other:

Battery_2014-04-30-18-56-52.jpg

Remember, I use Ultra Power Save Mode when not using Apps. I'm able to get by with only one charge per WEEK.

Using the Ultra saving mode really gets a huge amount of time before a new charge is required. My screen time shows only 3 hours and 10 minutes if I tap that area in the display. The rest of the time the screen was blank. The 21% for screen time means my unit was only active for about 15 hours out of the 4 days.

However, my unit shows it was idle 13% while the unit above shows it was only idle 4%. I don't use my unit as much as the other unit.

I believe the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the ONLY phone or tablet having this feature at the present time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

etaiso

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Here are my battery pictures:

View attachment 115618

Here is the other:

View attachment 115621

Remember, I use Ultra Power Save Mode when not using Apps. I'm able to get by with only one charge per WEEK.

Using the Ultra saving mode really gets a huge amount of time before a new charge is required. My screen time shows only 3 hours and 10 minutes if I tap that area in the display. The rest of the time the screen was blank. The 21% for screen time means my unit was only active for about 15 hours out of the 4 days.

However, my unit shows it was idle 13% while the unit above shows it was only idle 4%. I don't use my unit as much as the other unit.

I believe the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the ONLY phone or tablet having this feature at the present time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice battery life but I think u are misusing the phone. It looks like you are spending more time switching between UPS and normal mode. Not easier to connect to your charger at the end (hopefully) of the day? I agree the UPS is a (very) nice feature but I think it more for a cases where you are out of charge area and really need your phone alive for making calls or texting.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used UPS yet because my day is only 17-18 hours long and I am still at 30-40% when I go to bed and charge my phone. My all night rave days are behind me lol

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Nice battery life but I think u are misusing the phone. It looks like you are spending more time switching between UPS and normal mode. Not easier to connect to your charger at the end (hopefully) of the day? I agree the UPS is a (very) nice feature but I think it more for a cases where you are out of charge area and really need your phone alive for making calls or texting.

Going to UPS (curtails app use current) for the S5 is similar to going to Airplane Mode (curtails WiFi current) for my two Kindles when not being used. Both practices save battery juice. Why not be thrifty in battery use?

Remember, it takes a TWO finger down swipe from the top of the screen to reach the UPS option. Maybe lots of folks don't know that.

However, everyone has their own preferences. Definitely, those having battery drainage problems should use UPS to cut down or eliminate those problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae