How do you remove the smart remote from the lock screen?

Shaamoney

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I've tried many things but it won't go. I've stopped all three processes but even this won't remove it!

This transition from iPhone to S5 has proven to be a total nightmare.

Posted via Android Central App

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I think it only shows up once you initialize the smart remote. I haven't initialized it yet so it doesn't show up for me.

-Sent from Tapatalk

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
It's because the S5 is a more capable phone. Have you tried holding down on it for a few seconds and then dragging it to the trash bin (it wont actually throw it away lol)

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've tried many things but it won't go. I've stopped all three processes but even this won't remove it!

This transition from iPhone to S5 has proven to be a total nightmare.

Posted via Android Central App

Open Smart remote app, and go to settings by pressing the three dots at the top right corner, scroll down and unchecked the Auto Display Remote Control on Lock Screen option.

mcm180

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Open up the smart remote app....settings (top right). ... uncheck auto display option

u4uzaze6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

B Mac2

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue, I'm just not sure which app I have that is doing it. To go to the right settings to unclick it. I have checked all my Verizon apps. Sent

dojicandlestick

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
And I have the opposite problem. I have removal everything from my lock screen and added the remote option but it only showed up once or twice and will not stay on my lock screen. ?????

Skimmt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
the remote on the lockscreen is very buggy. Sometimes it's there sometimes not, and it does not go away instantly once you uncheck the box it usually takes a few minutes

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
And I have the opposite problem. I have removal everything from my lock screen and added the remote option but it only showed up once or twice and will not stay on my lock screen. ?????

Make sure you have notifications checked for this in the app manager.

Oh never mind missed lock screen.

I can never get it to show on my lock screen.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
In fact, how do you get anything but the "clock" and "camera" on the lock screen? I can't even change/add icons at the bottom of the lock screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae