What's the worse you put your s5 through?

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm talking rain water dirt whatever.. Just curious on what theses can take. I got mine in a otterbox Deffender case.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm talking rain water dirt whatever.. Just curious on what theses can take. I got mine in a otterbox Deffender case.

No I haven't tried it doing it with my S5 and haven't any plans to put it through such rigorous testing with mine :p but I'll love to try it out with your's :p well any way this thread do sounds different from others I'll have my eyes on it because I really want to know does my s5 survives from the rain water, dirt etc :D

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I mount mine on my motorcycle handlebar for navigation. Vibration and handlebar buzz runs through the S5 like CRAZY but it still works perfectly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Wow that will take a toll on them after awhile

Nah, vibration doesn't affect modern electronics without moving parts.

Not like we use circuit boards where a transistor or resistor can come loose like in the older days, it's all microchips now and they are all sprayed with an adhesive.

-Sent from Tapatalk

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I use mine in the shower with the water running... Also filled my sink with water and threw it in there to amaze my friends

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The worst thing I've done is I went out last night and didn't bring the S5. Came back home later than I said I would too. I've getting the silent treatment ever since.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
"Clean" toilet. LOL

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras. " - MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)