Fingerprint integration - LastPass

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Since Heartbleed, I've been converting my passwords to LastPass management. Interestingly, yesterday, LastPass updated and now integrates with the S5 fingerprint reader. This is a really big deal. If LastPass feel comfortable with it, I suspect many other third-party developers will as well, which bodes well for the reader on this and future Samsung products.

Now I just need an app lock developer to use it so that I can only lock the apps I care about with a FP. That'll be awesome!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I recently converted to LastPass as well from 1Password, although I do maintain 1Password on my desktop as a duplicate to everything just in case. Still LastPass is a far more useful app, however when I initially installed it I got the fingerprint activation popup but it disappeared and I just haven taken the time to hunt down how to activate it. Any quick answers on that would be great.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the finger scan enabled but it seems to rarely come up. When it does, I'm not a fan of the interface. It is different than the standard s5 finger interface

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21