05-29-2016 12:16 PM
84 ... 234
tools
    I use a antiglare screen protector on my Moto G with an otterbox commuter or a low profile case.
    02-16-2015 06:04 PM
    [Lifetime Warranty] ZeroLemon® Ultra Glass Armor - 9H Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5
    02-16-2015 06:31 PM
    I use none. Haven't used one in years. Don't understand the fascination with them, unless of course you enjoy letting your phone and car keys perform the forbidden dance in your pocket.
    02-17-2015 12:10 AM
    I use a tempered glass zeiss. It's cheap protection and you don't even know it's there by looking.

My first phone got a scratch, and I have NO idea how, so now I just use one and never worry about it. The current screen protector has a couple of light scratches already (from what I don't know) so I can only imagine those would have been in the screen had I not had the protector.
    02-17-2015 06:31 AM
    You only have to look on Ebay to see the amount on used Samsung's with scratches/cracks on the screen and back cover. Also the majority have chrome chipped off the bezel. The good ones obviously have had screen savers and been in a robust case. My phones have always had screen savers and now I use the tempered glass ones which arn't much more expensive than the clear film ones. Cheap insurance for your screen actually. I always used heavy duty cases such as an Otter box or even the cheap ebay clones and never had a phone dented or cracked and yes I do drop them occasionally. When I've come to sell my old phones I've always got top dollar for them and tis is definitely because of the screen saver and case........................
    06-06-2015 08:03 PM
    I have an oleophobic one from Spigen but it's not oleophobic at all...

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2015 04:07 PM
    I read a few posts but never saw any one having issues with glass protectors.

BUYERS beware.

I have been fighting with my new s7 exynos for the last week and a half. With crashes, 0.5 lags, laggy ketstrokes etc, factory resets did not help. I removed the screen protector last night and so far, it seems as though it's all been because of this EFM screen protector. Btw the screen protector went on before I touched the phone.

Its a total different phone, so keep that in mind when buying screen protectors, or new phones for that matter.
    05-22-2016 04:02 PM
    This is my third cell, and I have never used a screen protector or a case. I think either of these is useless.
    05-29-2016 12:02 PM
    I normally use a full screen tempered glass protector. I really can't even tell it's on there.

BUT....since my S5 just updated to Marshmallow, I took the protector off and removed it from its case so I can appreciate the feeling of a new(er) phone for a while. It still looks mint. It's all shiny and stuff. Plus I have the good OEM soft leathery battery cover that has the Galaxy S5 logo there on the bottom. It's on my desk right now. It's just sitting there. Chillaxing. Waiting. I wonder if it's lonesome.

05-29-2016 12:16 PM
84 ... 234