What Kind Of Case Do You Use For Your Galaxy S5?

Courtenay Dawn

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just a bit curious to who uses what cases? Do you use a screen protector?
Comment below :D

I use the Incipio case, it is blue and grey, it's not slippery and not overly bulky which I like, but has enough bulk to it so it doesn't feel like I'm holding just the phone. I would have gotten an Otterbox Commuter like I had previous with my S3 but I'm waiting to see if they come out with any cool looks other then the basic black or white cases.
As for protection it does what I need it to do, although I have a little more protection when I'm not using it, I have a magnetic pouch I slip it into when I go out. So I'm double protected :)
As for a screen protector there is not one around here so far, although I have one pre-ordered when Telus gets a shipment in.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I use a Spigen Slim Armor case. It's blue and has the same dimples style design as the S5 does. It makes my S5 look like the blue version of the S5. I don't use a screen protector...yet. I'm still sitting on the fence about using a screen protector.

Just a bit curious to who uses what cases? Do you use a screen protector?
Comment below :D

I use the Incipio case, it is blue and grey, it's not slippery and not overly bulky which I like, but has enough bulk to it so it doesn't feel like I'm holding just the phone. I would have gotten an Otterbox Commuter like I had previous with my S3 but I'm waiting to see if they come out with any cool looks other then the basic black or white cases.
As for protection it does what I need it to do, although I have a little more protection when I'm not using it, I have a magnetic pouch I slip it into when I go out. So I'm double protected :)
As for a screen protector there is not one around here so far, although I have one pre-ordered when Telus gets a shipment in.

diamondRanch

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for the Seidio Surface case with kickstand. Had them on all my phones and don't want to use anything else again. I also like the clip it comes with when I need to wear it.
Its very thin but very protective and is not slippery at all and has felt on inside so I don't have to put a screen protector on it. I don't like seen protectors feel.

Posted via Android Central App

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Tech21 tactical impact in black with a tempered glass screen protector of no particular brand.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for my case to arrive. I have been using my phone caseless for a week. I ordered a Spigen neo hybrid case electric blue and a Spigen glas.t nano slim 0.2mm thick glass screen protector.

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Tech21 tactical impact in black with a tempered glass screen protector of no particular brand.

The Tech21 Tactical is a fantastic case! I have been using it for work carry and I have the diztronic black case for all other times. Been through 6 cases so far, and these two are the ones I like the best.

Oh, Zag screen protector (installed flawlessly).

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a Seidio surface for my Note 2 and got my wife an S5 on Friday along with the Tech 21 tactical case. She's a girl so it's pink, and I must say it looks pretty damn good against the white phone. She loves it!

Sent from my Note 2 via AC Forums App

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
Spigen Slim Armor Case - love it.

Edit: Use the official S5 verizon glass screen protector. Love it as well. Feels like it's the natural screen but with it, the fingerprint reader will not work which is fine for me since it's useless to me anyways.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a pink n black incipio dualpro case and a white and pink otter box commuter case with a screen protector

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The Tech21 Tactical is a fantastic case! I have been using it for work carry and I have the diztronic black case for all other times. Been through 6 cases so far, and these two are the ones I like the best.

Oh, Zag screen protector (installed flawlessly).

Do you find the Tech21 Tactical adds extra width to the phone? Does it make the phone uncomfortable?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you find the Tech21 Tactical adds extra width to the phone? Does it make the phone uncomfortable?

Doesn't add hardly any width. It's a very slim, but strong case.

Keeps the shape of the phone too so it almost feels the same in my hands as it does with a naked phone.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't add hardly any width. It's a very slim, but strong case.

Keeps the shape of the phone too so it almost feels the same in my hands as it does with a naked phone.

Really? It seems as if it would make the phone considerably wider due to the D3O surrounding the case. Im talking about width, not thickness.

alexkelleher

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Rocking it without a case, which is usually a pattern until i buy an extended battery, and then i'm resigned to carrying around a brick. However, battery seems pretty OK so far.

Being as I dropped it for the first time today, I might break out the Spigen slim armor case i bought soon...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc