What Kind Of Case Do You Use For Your Galaxy S5?

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the Spigen Slim Armour. It is very good at its job but after taking it off today I can't believe how thin the phone is. It makes the phone a lot bigger, not massive but you really can notice it. It makes it hard to text with 1 hand. Also the grip you get with the naked s5 back is gone, the plastic is very nice and shiny but not grippy

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I have the Spigen Slim Armour. It is very good at its job but after taking it off today I can't believe how thin the phone is. It makes the phone a lot bigger, not massive but you really can notice it. It makes it hard to text with 1 hand. Also the grip you get with the naked s5 back is gone, the plastic is very nice and shiny but not grippy

Will you be switching case? I figure it should feel nice in the hands since it has a curvy back.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Spigen slim armor case and caseology tpu (fits oem qi back) and newest diztronic that's made for the thicker oem back cover😄

Sent from my rooted Verizon galaxy s5

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
i've switched back to my aluminium bumper for now, I'm not sure what I will do in the long run. I like the protection the slim armour provides but I prefer the phone without the bulk, and the bumper adds less than 1mm to the thickness. The problem is that the aluminium seems to affect signals. So i'm not sure what I will do in the long run!

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
i've switched back to my aluminium bumper for now, I'm not sure what I will do in the long run. I like the protection the slim armour provides but I prefer the phone without the bulk, and the bumper adds less than 1mm to the thickness. The problem is that the aluminium seems to affect signals. So i'm not sure what I will do in the long run!

This is the reason why I got the Spigen Neo Hybird. But I like the look of the Slim Armor.

tomothy94

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I wanted whichever was the thinnest of the neo hybrid and the slim armour, I assumed it would be the one that said slim, and the reviews seemed to make me think I was right. I was however mistaken apparently

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Just order the Quadlock case and the bike mount for my S5 hopefully when it arrives in a couple of day I'll post some photos

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I switched from my iblason case to a body glove shock suit case with a built in screen protector.

Posted via Android Central App

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
CaseMate with a screen got it from the Sprint store, looking for something that won't make it to heavy to carry in chest pocket yet protect from low drops.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
This is the reason why I got the Spigen Neo Hybird. But I like the look of the Slim Armor.

I got both Spigen Neo Hybird and Slim Armor, I definitely like the Slim Armor. It looks original and has better protection. I also like the feel in my hand because it has a curvy back.

hockey9592

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like the Spigen Slim Armor Case is a great choice. Is anyone willing to show me a side by side picture of the phone with and without the Spigen Slim Armor Case on? I am looking for as thin/small of a case as possible that still provides basic protection. I don't drop my phone much and when I do it is usually just an arm's length down to the ground.