Must have apps

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I originally was an apple fan. Now I'm an android fan. :) What are your must have apps that are practical. Please share. :)

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey Keyboard
Apex Launcher
Fancy Widgets
Zedge
Viber
XFINITY
CBS
Dolphin Browser

Last edited:

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Nova Launcher and SwiftKey are must have apps. Quickpic is less useful now because it can't delete pictures off of the SD card and the stock gallery app is much better than it used to be.

diamondRanch

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Enhanced sms & caller id.
(I like my messages read to me while working outside)

Glowfly
(I like to use stock sms but enjoy having a pop up for my messages and this one also shows mms in pop up! ) plus this one donates to good causes.

Rainbow shopping list! !
(A must have for me! , easy to see different lists and can easily share by text, email, etc.)

Life360
(I put this on my older parents phone so that I can keep an eye on them LOL, works pretty well. The Real Time GPS app is awesome for following someone while they are driVing on trip)

Itag
(Great way to add our correct tags to your downloaded music and adds cover art as well)

And many that others have already mentioned, Tasker, apmemo, touch calendar, mx player and 250+ solitaire

Posted via Android Central App

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Life360
(I put this on my older parents phone so that I can keep an eye on them LOL, works pretty well. The Real Time GPS app is awesome for following someone while they are driVing on trip)

Sneaky, Sneaky, lol

-Sent from Tapatalk

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Swiftkey keyboard
Nova launcher
Quick pic
What kind of apps are you looking for?

I'm not sure lol?
I just wanted to see what people are using, I might find practical and download it. :)

I'm not sure lol?
I just wanted to see what people are using, I might find practical and download it. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234