Lock screen. Not showing the alarm times set??

srfoot

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

On the lock screen.

Is there a way to show what alarm times are set, for which days and multiple alarms?

The alarm icon does show on the top of the screen. But no other info.

My old galaxy nexus would show this info.

Is there a way to set this up to show?

Thank you.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

On the lock screen.

Is there a way to show what alarm times are set, for which days and multiple alarms?

The alarm icon does show on the top of the screen. But no other info.

My old galaxy nexus would show this info.

Is there a way to set this up to show?

Thank you.

Well I think the time of alarm is going to rang is shown in the lock screen look closely it will appear in the middle of the screen with the alarm symbol.

srfoot

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi;

On my lock screen, all I have is the top of the drag down notification screen showing, the remote control buttons for TV, etc. and the fingerprint scanner and password log-in.

It does not show the alarm times that are coming up.

Does anyone know how to have the next alarm time showing?

Thank you.

dhughes

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to find this setting as well. It used to be an option on the GS3. I do not see it anywhere in the settings menus though. I am going to assume that this is not possible anymore with the stock alarm application. If anyone knows how to get this to show up let me know please.

giloron

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I spent some time on the phone with Samsung support and after consulting with their colleagues and trying a few things, they concluded that it couldn't be done.

alexadamou

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to see the next alarm on the lock screen? Was possible before update. It's a basic piece of info and very useful.

If it's gone, then this is yet another Lollipop disappointment. Worst Android version ever.

Posted via the Android Central App

webaber

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I cannot believe them removed one of the most useful feature ever. Its nice to wake up look @ your phone and see that you alarm will go off in about 30 mins, or a reminder will pop on on the lock screen that your meeting is in 2 hours. Whatever the case lets put this feature back in or find an app that makes it happen, this is super frustrating.

T54224

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I cannot believe them removed one of the most useful feature ever. Its nice to wake up look @ your phone and see that you alarm will go off in about 30 mins, or a reminder will pop on on the lock screen that your meeting is in 2 hours. Whatever the case lets put this feature back in or find an app that makes it happen, this is super frustrating.

Hi,

I downloaded alarm clock xtreme free and this showson locked screen on galaxy s5

Goodluck