Best battery app?

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
If you're concerned about the battery life try USM on the device. Even at 60% battery life you should get 10 days use out of it.

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I find battery apps to be like ram boosters, totally worthless and makes phones run slower and cause more problems than they solve.

Posted via Android Central App

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I find battery apps to be like ram boosters, totally worthless and makes phones run slower and cause more problems than they solve.

Posted via Android Central App

THIS! That and anti virus and just about any utility app, they were needed years ago but not now. My phone is way faster than an iphone, I've compared them. Battery life is great, you can go the whole day without charging. I have a 17 hour day and when I go to bed it's in the 30-40 percent range still.

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
None of the battery apps properly calculate if you use Ultra Power Savings Mode. The best solution is to use the battery app which comes with the s5. When the battery hits 15%, tap the Screen usage. It will show the percent and Screen time. That Screen time is accurate. To find total battery activity, divide the Screen time by the Screen percentage.

If you never use Ultra Power Savings, then GSam is definitely the best to get all the numbers.