why i chose the s5 over the m8 and 5s

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Sure the s5 isn't made of metal, but im a lot less scared if I drop it. I love the way it feels in the hand. I love the camera. And I love the screen. That's number one for me. Screen screen screen. The iPhone pales in comparison for obvious reasons.

As for the m8 I can't handle the on screen buttons and huge bottom bezel. I like the idea of the m8. Had it for a few days. But so much wasted space.

Here's to hoping I can stick with the s5 for the long run!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your S5! I am trying to talk the GF into getting the S5 ... and if I could just get money I would snag an M8...

But the M8 Prime is suppose to come out soon (their phablet) ... To many phones :p. Again I hope you enjoy your S5!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

kennethpm777

May 15, 2012
Visit site
One of the reasons I moved to the S5 from the M8: The phone and many screens on the M8 are so dark that you can't see what you're doing, e.g; when trying to dial a phone number parked in a car. Any bright lighting washes out my ability to see the screens that are essential.
On the S5, all the screens have bright backgrounds and thick black or dark typefaces to make it easier to see. I like the removable battery.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your S5! I am trying to talk the GF into getting the S5 ... and if I could just get money I would snag an M8...

But the M8 Prime is suppose to come out soon (their phablet) ... To many phones :p. Again I hope you enjoy your S5!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I thought about the prime but If its going to have on screen buttons and that annoying bottom bezel like the m8 its going to be huge. I can't. Lol.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I thought about the prime but If its going to have on screen buttons and that annoying bottom bezel like the m8 its going to be huge. I can't. Lol.

Really? That makes me feel better....I didn't hear about the prime until I bought my S5 lol. I was like....damn....for real? haha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad