Background colors?

kelpike

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
The Verizon messages app has a red color background. The Samsung messages app and the Contacts app has a light blue background color. I think the Verizon background looks better. Is there a way to change the blue background to a different color?

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the stock message app. Go to settings than display.

The Verizon messages app has a red color background. The Samsung messages app and the Contacts app has a light blue background color. I think the Verizon background looks better. Is there a way to change the blue background to a different color?

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

No other than rooting I expect you can change the stock apps background then

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Like Greg C said, launch the Messaging app to where you are seeing all of your conversations, not inside one specific conversation. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner-settings-display-background style. There is also a thumbnail (should be the first one) that you can select to use one of your own pictures as the background. Then be sure to save your selection, once you do that it will take you back one window where you can click on Bubble Style and there are a few options with different colors. I wish it would allow you to pick your own colors for your messages bubbles and others but I haven't stumbled across that option except for getting another messaging app from the play store.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Stock messaging app with my own background . Go into the settings you can change it .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-12-20-37-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-12-20-37-16.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 15

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca