Galaxy S5 my files

Patrick Whallon

May 11, 2014
Visit site
just upgraded from as S2 to an S5 and i am really missing alot more about the S2 than i thought i would.
when i tap my files and go to pictures, it shows all my pictures. i moved pictures over to my S5 organized in folders, people, items, screenshots, random pics, but when i go to my files and pictures i just see a long mess of every picture on my phone, no folders or anything. does anyone know how to view folders in the my files app/program? im trying to avoid downloading extra apps to better do what apps on my phone are already supposed to do.

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
If you tap the Images tab in My Files, it shows them as a long list. To see them in the subfolders in My Files you have to scroll down to the Device Storage section and go to the folder containing the subfolders.

i guess i came to the wrong forum. no one knows much about the S5 apparently.

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
No worries, it is a totally non-obvious implementation on Samsung's part, and I have only been able to figure these things out by fiddling with them.

thank you very much. i know it was a very simple and novice question, but i guess not all of us are as quickly adapted and tech savy :/