Is there a way to get my alarm time on the lock screen?

woahohkelsey

May 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. My boyfriend has the S4 and his alarm shows up on his lock screen, but mine doesn't, and I would like it to. Is there a way to get this or was it phased out?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. My boyfriend has the S4 and his alarm shows up on his lock screen, but mine doesn't, and I would like it to. Is there a way to get this or was it phased out?

Well, I would say yes it should be shown in the lockscreen just go to the settings>lockscreen> tick on the with swipe lock .... done. Now when you tick on that you will be able to see the alarm time on the screen lock.

dbabe1

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I used to get the alarm time on my lock screen but after I updated my Galaxy S4 with the 5.0 Lollipop this option is no longer available. I have tried everything and I am pretty sure this is no longer possible. I hope they correct this with the next update.

TraGiz

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the S4 and it got updated today... i dont have the alarm no more on my lock screen either. Its so annoying. I was used to that ...i dont see anytjing in the clock settings to fix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol