Samsung Galaxy S5 App Drawer

puremeerkat

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Should be that way by default but if it's not, go to the app drawer, click the menu button in the top right, click view as and set it to alphabetical.

Posted via Android Central App

BrenSn

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Alphabetical order is different from alphabetical list, the list is literally a list of apps as opposed to the grid based pages, I used it on my s2 and have been trying to figure out if it's possible to get it on my s5 (that i actually just got today so I'm no expert) and it seems a lot of people asking the same question aren't getting answered so I'm assuming it's not possible.

pizzaman79

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The list is there in easy mode. I wish they would also bring it back in the normal launcher. It's in the rom already anyway so it's not bloating to add it.

jjred88

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the S5 sport so I'm not sure if it is exactly the same, however, I was able to sort the grid alphabetically by pressing and holding the recent apps key from the apps grid, then View as and choosing Alphabetical order.

fabulent

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
The Galaxy S4 has View Types: Customizable grid, Alphabetical grid, & Alphabetical list
The Galaxy S5 only has View Types: Custom, & Alphabetical order, and neither provide a list view like the Galaxy S4 does. Are there any workarounds to get the list view?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair