Samsung Link Platform draining battery

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I am also having this samsung link platform coming up. I turned it off but it's still there.Is there anything else I can try? Does anyone know what media server is? That is also killing my battery.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I am also having this samsung link platform coming up. I turned it off but it's still there.Is there anything else I can try? Does anyone know what media server is? That is also killing my battery.

When u turn it off, it won't go away immediately from the battery stats, it should go away after some time

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I've started having this problem today, so uninstalled it, seems weird that it only start affecting me today though?

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine is installed but from looking at the battery usage it doesn't appear to be using much but the app is running in the background and I really would like to know what it is doing. I'm not connected to any other Samsung device either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

StLouisMan2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Link, like the man said, enables you to share data all around all of your Samsung ONLY devices. Like you can tell your computer on which you have downloaded the Link to show all of your pictures that you took with your Samsung WB350F Smart Camera and downloaded onto it on your Samsung Smart TV. It is almost completely closed to non-Samsung devices except for computers.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad