are you still really happy with your s5?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Who is still pleased with their s5? How long have you had it? Also - who wishes they would have went with something else or waited for another device to come out ?

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I have had it my phone for 1 week. Not happy with rumors about LG G3 and S5 prime. I should have waited for one more month ideally.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Very happy with my (second) S5. However, I recommended it to a friend and his is doing that black screen thing where he has to pop the battery out, so I am bummed for him lol.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Still loving the S5 and I really love the camera so much. The G3 (possibly better camera) and Verizon Z2 (better water resistance) are compelling, but both of those phones are too big.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Still loving the S5 and I really love the camera so much. The G3 (possibly better camera) and Verizon Z2 (better water resistance) are compelling, but both of those phones are too big.

How big is the G3 going to be?

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy with mine for sure. I read this morning that the GS5 Prime will likely be available on in korea.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
That would make sense about it only being released elsewhere. I think a lot of american consumers would be pissed if they released a more premium device so soon.

I came from an iPhone 5s and HTC one m8 to the s5. I actually like the build. If I drop it I feel like it will hold up more than the metal devices.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Had mine only three weeks, came from the S3 which I had for 2 months shy of 2 years. Yes, still very happy with it.

Rev.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since release day and still love it. I also can't see getting bored with it.

Posted via Android Central App

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
As a whole I like it. I have features I love (screen quality, screen size), and things I hate ( fingerprint scanner sucks, going from screen unlock to camera is painfully slow). But overall its a solid phone. I have 6 days left to decide if I keep it or not, as of right now I am unsure. So many good phones coming its tough to stick with one.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
As a whole I like it. I have features I love (screen quality, screen size), and things I hate ( fingerprint scanner sucks, going from screen unlock to camera is painfully slow). But overall its a solid phone. I have 6 days left to decide if I keep it or not, as of right now I am unsure. So many good phones coming its tough to stick with one.

You don't have to unlock the phone to use the camera.

Don't use the finger print scanner then. FYI, a future update will make it run smoother.

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
better speakers. the speakers on s5 sucks.

Oh...I don't listen to the speakers on the phone really, I just bluetooth it to a speaker....but yeah....they could be better I guess. But you can really rock out with a phone speaker...I use a JBL flip. Fits in my pocket.