Anybody use Dynamic Notifications?

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
One of my must have apps is Dynamic Notifications. First started using it on the Nexus 4, then my Nexus 5, and now on my S5. It worked flawless on my N5, but Im having bit of an issue with on my S5. Everything seems to work ok, except for turning on the lockscreen. I have my lockscreen setup with the pattern unlock, and set to come on after 3 minutes of inactivity. If the pattern lock is not active because it has been less then 3 minutes since last activity, and I receive a notification, the DynamicNotification screen lights up showing me the notification, and then when I dismiss the notification, the screen goes off like it should. The only problem is, when I go to turn my screen on after that, even after 3 minutes, it bypasses my lockscreen completely, and goes straight to my homescreen. This defeats the purpose of having a lockscreen. I do have the app checked under device administrators. Just wondering if there is a setting on the phone preventing the device from locking? Any experience with this app on your S5?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol