Security Policy Updates

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
So far I've declined each attempt to get me to auto update. I don't like what I read in their policy. Do you allow these updates and if you don't, can you please tell me how to keep it from asking?
Thanks

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
go to settings/general/security/security policy updates and un tick the check box
I don't have a "general/security option but I do have settings/security. Security policy updates is already UNchecked. Send security reports is also UNchecked but that doesn't stop a warning or two a day from popping up asking me to allow these updates :-\

SteveIowa

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Has no one looked into the update to see what is going on? This is the second one I have refused so far. The last one I swiped away was I think late last Fall.

Last edited:

BBarb

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
This update is from Samsung. It has the solid white security shield with an up-arrow in the bottom right side of the shield. It is an SE security update, IE: Security Enhancement. It will usually occur after a software update and will appear even if you have automatic updates. It is a trusted update. After you update it, re-boot your phone and run your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware app. TrustGo is another good program to scan your apps and downloads with.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781