Galaxy S5: BT File Transfer/Auto Accept?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to BT files between my desktop, tablet and phone without the devices asking if I want to accept the file? It would be nice if I didn't have to walk to the other end of the house to tap the screen and accept a file. Kinda takes the convenience out of it.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, was I ever surprised when I saw MY name as the thread OP. This was almost 2 years ago. No, I haven't found a solution yet and if there was an option to make the devices "trusted" either I enabled that (and it didn't work) or there wasn't the option. I still have to accept BT file for all my devices.

emilyd88

Jun 16, 2018
Visit site
Wow, was I ever surprised when I saw MY name as the thread OP. This was almost 2 years ago. No, I haven't found a solution yet and if there was an option to make the devices "trusted" either I enabled that (and it didn't work) or there wasn't the option. I still have to accept BT file for all my devices.

Has this thread been answered and an auto accept function been made? I am transferring 700 songs and need to attend to my phone every 20 seconds.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1