cant stop customizing!

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I dont know what it is. Maybe its because i had an ios device before this but it seems like every day i am grabbing my s5 and changing the launcher for trying a new keyboard or something. Im addicted.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
All the differing options are maddening at times! My lg g flex is pretty awesome stock, so i have no desire to change things!

Sent from my G-Flex........Life is Good!✌

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I dont know what it is. Maybe its because i had an ios device before this but it seems like every day i am grabbing my s5 and changing the launcher for trying a new keyboard or something. Im addicted.

Welcome to Android! It was night and day when I switched from a Windows phone to an Android.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android! Ever since I changed from iOS, customizing is awesome never going back

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
That's one if the things I love about android. Even without rooting I still have more freedom to customize my phone than I would with an iPhone.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I remember when I learned about Launchers, Widgets and my favourite Simple Text because it was a PITA to work on. I love upgrading but I hate knowing that I will have to spend so much time customizing to the point where I just spent a day with the stock launcher.

Now, take my new two new toys the S5 & Z2, downloading/updating all my apps probably took longer. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21