Touchwiz

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks TW is fast? I just tried Nova Launcher but it's not as smooth. TW transition is soo smooth and fast.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks TW is fast? I just tried Nova Launcher but it's not as smooth. TW transition is soo smooth and fast.

I tried TouchWiz, but went right back to using Apex Launcher. Matter of taste I guess. I think it's slower than Apex or Nova.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
i find that odd.. this why i'm asking. Many people are complaining about TW is slow and are happy with Nova. But for me it's vice versa. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, as you and I have commented elsewhere, there is nothing slow about TouchWiz.

I tried KK Launcher and was not impressed. Lost all of the geewhiz features that TouchWiz offers.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I can't tell the difference and never complained about speed. It's the customization & features Nova Prime offers and that's why I love it.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
on stock settings.. i notice when i change from TW to nova launcher, my stock wallpaper looks much dull. why is that?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I noted the same thing when I tried the KK Launcher. All of the colors were faded out and for someone like me who is Pastel Color Blind, that is not a good thing.

I need the vibrant, rich colors the S5 TouchWiz offers.

PainFX

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I noted the same thing when I tried the KK Launcher. All of the colors were faded out and for someone like me who is Pastel Color Blind, that is not a good thing.

I need the vibrant, rich colors the S5 TouchWiz offers.

Agreed. I just uninstalled the Nova Launcer. Maybe there will be a nicer launcher in the future..

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
When I got my 10.1 2014 tablet for Christmas, everyone said to install the Nova Launcher because of the "lag" of TW. I could tell no difference. Don't feel any "lag" with my tablet and certainly not with my phone. I'm happy with TW.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
TouchWiz is by far the best launcher. I have tried Nova Prime, Apex, Go Launcher and a few others. But I always end up back to TouchWiz. No lag for me. V.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Nova is the one for me. Don't get me wrong I love TW, but there's just something about Nova's gestures, and how you can change the icon layout I just keep coming back to.

MilitantRabbit

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Since Nova doesn't seem to play nice with my S5 (random crashes, crashes when changing icons, "problem loading widget" after a redraw), I went back to TouchWiz. Hope Tesla fixes this bug. Maybe Apex will have better luck (goodbye 4 bucks for more features!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma