Red Galaxy S5

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss the announcement of the red s5? My coworker swears that her brother is selling a red s5. I told her there is no red s5. She sends me these pics and all I see is a red s3 that they tried to bootleg to make it look like a s5. What do y'all think? 😂😂😂

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6354.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 67

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Did I miss the announcement of the red s5? My coworker swears that her brother is selling a red s5. I told her there is no red s5. She sends me these pics and all I see is a red s3 that they tried to bootleg to make it look like a s5. What do y'all think? ������

What makes you think it's an S3 besides the color ? Looks like an S5 to me. Speaker is in the right spot , Heart rate monitor is in the right place . Front looks correct too . Have them take a picture of the About Phone page in the settings so that the model number can be seen . :confused:

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I love how the touch key lights are on (if they even are lights) even though the screen's off. As if there weren't enough red flags.

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
What makes you think it's an S3 besides the color ? Looks like an S5 to me. Speaker is in the right spot , Heart rate monitor is in the right place . Front looks correct too . Have them take a picture of the About Phone page in the settings so that the model number can be seen . :confused:

Check the front facing camera. It's in the wrong spot. It should but on the upper righthand side.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
the back cover looks funky. Like the etching of the writing is off.

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Silver earpiece - maybe they have them but mine is recessed a bit (this one looks like it sit high but could be the pic) and black.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This is just suspect to me. My coworker nor her brother will tell me where the phone came from and they won't turn on the phone so that I can see it running. Maybe they never should have shown the phone to an actual s5 owner or a person who questions everything. 😂😂😂

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
This is just suspect to me. My coworker nor her brother will tell me where the phone came from and they won't turn on the phone so that I can see it running. Maybe they never should have shown the phone to an actual s5 owner or a person who questions everything. ������

Or a person with a grain of common sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze