Shot & more camera mode only shows best picture

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody got the shot & more mode to work? Mine only shows the best picture option, the rest I can't select.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
What "shot and more" does is to take a sequence of photos and then average them all into one photo that has the overall best resolution.

You are supposed to hold the "camera" steady as you can. Until it has stopped taking photos.

It is not like the Burst Mode on my Sony DSLR which will keep shooting bursts of photos for as long as I hold down the "take photo" button. On that camera, you can see each and every photo taken.

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah is very frustrating, I tried on my wife S5 too and the same thing. It is supposed to be automatic but nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

prlundberg

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
What "shot and more" does is to take a sequence of photos and then average them all into one photo that has the overall best resolution.

It is not like the Burst Mode on my Sony DSLR which will keep shooting bursts of photos for as long as I hold down the "take photo" button. On that camera, you can see each and every photo taken.

No, that is not what it does. It takes a sequence of shots and shows the first one. When you go into edit it and select "best photo" you can then look at the entire sequence and pick out the "best" one with the little crown icon which will then be the one that displays. It's supposed to do much more but as we say it doesn't seem to work.

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah hopefully with a software update they fix it otherwise I'm loving the phone especially the great battery life.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
How it works is that depending on the series of shots it takes during the 5-10 seconds, it will recommend the best mode to choose. So if u have something in focus going across the screen during those seconds, it will recommend drama or panning shot... If you have something in focus but not moving, those other modes won't be selectable.

I wish it was like the S4 where each mode was separate... Sometimes when I want to do a drama shot, it is not selectable

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
That's exactly how it works but I tried different action shots and nothing comes up but best picture mode.

billl1

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Started using it and couldn't get it to highlight the other settings. Reading your post put got me on track with this app. Now I find the app impressive. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs