Charger went out... I have questions...

Uncoolsby

May 14, 2014
Visit site
My charging cable must have a short in it? It stopped working this past Sunday. The base works fine, but the cord? Very inconsistently. Replaced the cord cheaply but Samsung refused to replace the stock cord that came with the phone--why? Hell if I know! I had had the phone for 15 days, I would have thought a manufacturers warranty would cover a charging cord at least within the first 30 days.

The questions:

1) Why doesn't Samsung replace their charging cords if I've had the phone for a measly 2 weeks. I don't feel like Apple would have done this to me. They would have acknowledged the problem and replaced it with an apology, a smile, and a come see us again.

2) Since Samsung isn't going to replace the cord, any idea of where I could locate one like it relatively cheaply?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My charging cable must have a short in it? It stopped working this past Sunday. The base works fine, but the cord? Very inconsistently. Replaced the cord cheaply but Samsung refused to replace the stock cord that came with the phone--why? Hell if I know! I had had the phone for 15 days, I would have thought a manufacturers warranty would cover a charging cord at least within the first 30 days.

The questions:

1) Why doesn't Samsung replace their charging cords if I've had the phone for a measly 2 weeks. I don't feel like Apple would have done this to me. They would have acknowledged the problem and replaced it with an apology, a smile, and a come see us again.

2) Since Samsung isn't going to replace the cord, any idea of where I could locate one like it relatively cheaply?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ource=vb_ac&utm_medium=content&token=u2vTBJjR

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5