Samsung studio issue

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone I wanted to post on to this forum because I'm having and issue with my S5 and I wanted to see if anyone else has had it or maybe has an answer for it I've watched a lot of videos on the Samsung Studio photo editing feature om the phone and where to find it and how to use it but on my phone I cant find the studio feature anywhere so I'm confused was the feature just left off of sprint phones or is my phone missing it all together cause it wasn't installed please help I'm totally confused, thank you.

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
On your phone, look at Samsung Essentials.

There is a whole list of Samsung apps that you can install on your phone.

What they did was to try and minimize the bloat on the ROM and left it up to us to get what we need.

Thank you for the idea I appreciate you trying to help me out but sadly I've tried that I've looked through Samsung apps and searched for it and I've also gone through the play store can't find it but yet people have videos where they are using it

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hmm that's extremely unusual my phone doesn't have it either mine runs off of sprint I'm not understanding how these people are getting the studio then on their phones there's a ton of videos about this but I can't find it on my phone and it isn't on yours either that's extremely odd

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well Sun of a beech...........

It IS on my phone................ I started reading reviews and found this sentence buried amongst a lot of junk.

I used my Firefox browser's "find text" feature and looked for Studio...

I opened Gallery's Menu, and there it is....................

This time around, Samsung included a new “Studio” feature (accessible from within the menu in the Gallery app) that lets users get creative with their photos and videos.

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I absolutely agree with you they really are a massive group of idiots, I don't agree with this if they took that off the phone intentionally and didn't allow us to have it then that's an extremely low move doesn't come as a surprise but its still frustrating I'm not a fan of third party apps and stuff its not my thing especially not for something like photo editing Samsung created an amazing phone like the S5 I'm sure the Studio app is an awesome feature to have and we are being robbed of it.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Did you see my post revision??

Samsung included a new “Studio” feature (accessible from within the menu in the Gallery app) that lets users get creative with their photos and videos.

It is there, I just now opened up Studio on my Verizon phone

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I have looked there and sadly it is not on my phone I go to the gallery click on the options and all I have available there is Select item rotate left/right crop set as and rename

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? So its definitely an issue with my phone then

Yep. Seriously. Not sure why you don't have it. I select a pic then click the 3 dots and the studio comes up as an option
5ezebevu.jpg

-Sent from Tapatalk

suljanovica

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I don't get that option on my phone I would screenshot it but I don't know how to put pictures on a forum its just odd to me I guess they forgot to put the studio feature on to my phone now I just have to figure out what to do about it

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I don't get that option on my phone I would screenshot it but I don't know how to put pictures on a forum its just odd to me I guess they forgot to put the studio feature on to my phone now I just have to figure out what to do about it

Try searching samsung app store

-Sent from Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz