Back and Menu keys don't light up.

FishPies

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm using a galaxy s5 android 5.0 with minimal power saving. The setting was under the Display icon.

Posted via the Android Central App

11Jag

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
My menu button lights up but my back button does not, which speaks directly to your issue. It has nothing to do with power saving or settings. Did you ever find an answer? Thanks!

Enemysto SA

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I figured it out. There's an option in the Power Saving menu that includes the light duration for the touch keys. Just had to un-check it.

I have a SamsungJ5 i also have a same (BACK & MENU BUTTON NOT LIGHTING) problem,and that "power saving"option is not there

Any help???

PercifallGamer

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I have an Asus of Republic of Gamers and one day my dad went to my pc and he uninstalled an application i had that was to turn on/off the keyboard light now he is everytime off (just when i turn on the pc the lights of the keyboard go on for a bit)

Kaykayangel22

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Yes I have this problem too in my settings it doesn't matter. My Samsung galaxy express 3 doesn't have the show buttons to light up or vibrate and the led light indicator I can find either but my old Samsung galaxy s3 did all of this without a problem. Someone please help me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781