What the hell?

Blahzee#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
6y6uma2u.jpg

How come I can't get this battery life everyday? Right now im @ 59% with 7.5 hours off charger?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
there are a lot of battery threads giving info on how to prevent excessive power loss.

The worst is leaving DATA ON, and Amazon Suites.
The next is apps that insist on constantly keep calling home like a little robot. That incessant data traffic will run a battery down in short order.

Blahzee#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have juice defender and battery doctor enabled the only amazon app I use is the web store. I'm sure I haven't done anything different since that screenshot. Is there any reason why I had such good battery that day?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have juice defender and battery doctor enabled the only amazon app I use is the web store. I'm sure I haven't done anything different since that screenshot. Is there any reason why I had such good battery that day?

I would not have both of those battery saver apps running at the same time. They will be trying to take control away from each other.

I am biased towards Battery Doctor because I want total control.
Also I do NOT want any data traffic occurring when the phone is asleep. Juice Defender turns on DATA every 15 minutes in its' default configuration. That will use up the battery faster.

I just wrote a post on the subject in another thread.
=> * Battery Life my way

Jon Jackson

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Once I deleted app killer, battery savers, disabled lookout, got rid of cache cleaners, ram boosters etc, my phone last 2 days or more without charging.