Switch from camera to video camera, automatically record?

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Like the title says, if im in regular camera mode and switch to video camera, the video camera automatically starts to record upon the swtich. I've gone through the settings and cannot figure out how to stop this from happening. Just cause i switched ot video camera doesn't mean i want to record right at that exact moment Does anyone know how to fix this?

rustum

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Like the title says, if im in regular camera mode and switch to video camera, the video camera automatically starts to record upon the swtich. I've gone through the settings and cannot figure out how to stop this from happening. Just cause i switched ot video camera doesn't mean i want to record right at that exact moment Does anyone know how to fix this?
Basically there is no mirror to flip up like DSLR for recording videos. It is just a one action like taking photo. I wish there is a red dot along with video symbol. Tapping photo symbol will take a picture. Tapping video symbol will record video.

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I know there is no mirror like the DSLR (have several). I mean flip, like flipping a page, since thats kinda like what it does from camera to video camera.
On my LG spectrum, when i filpped from camera to video camera it didn't start recording automatically. You had to hit the red record button. Are there any apps out there with better video camera control?