swift key not working on my Galaxy s5??

jenpossy

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
i know this might be the app but was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. i ask because i don't like the samsung key board. any advise is welcome.

ALaz502

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have swift key and everything is working perfectly. In fact as soon as I installed it, all my tendencies and added words carried over from my S3.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have it too and no problems. Try to unistall it and install it again

Sent from my Galaxy S5

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I also use Swiftkey and haven't had any problems. Did you uninstall and reinstall the app?

me too, uninstall and put it back on.

Love the way Swiftkey's word prediction will let me type out a whole sentence at least 75% of the time just by choosing one of the predicted words.

mazda310

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
If you have had all the updates for lollipop. Than you should know that the swipe software is swiftkey now. That is now pre-installed with the Samsung keyboard. Unless you are rooted no Uninstalling.... Not to mention all the security issues that Samsung has presented. I am having to do a claim with T Mobile for a new s5. Whenever I go to swipe for the second word in my conversation it does not recognize. Just swipes about every other word.

Dunesxj

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
If you have had all the updates for lollipop. Than you should know that the swipe software is swiftkey now. That is now pre-installed with the Samsung keyboard. Unless you are rooted no Uninstalling.... Not to mention all the security issues that Samsung has presented. I am having to do a claim with T Mobile for a new s5. Whenever I go to swipe for the second word in my conversation it does not recognize. Just swipes about every other word.

This. I just updated my Galaxy S5 and I'm having the exact same problems.

Sounds like the only corrective action is to file a replacement claim?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995