Still can't get messages in correct order

tomadamsphoto

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
So, I know this has been discussed and I am still having issues. I cannot get messages in the right order if someone is sending them with over 160 characters.

I have tried the regular S5 messaging app and Handcent. And it still sends long texts in pieces that are out of order.

Any ideas on how to make these messages come to my phone correctly? Thanks in advance

Posted via Android Central App

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Go SMS Pro and it displays huge messages as one complete "page" if that is what it takes.

I forget how the OEM message apps worked, been too long since I turned them OFF.

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
So, I know this has been discussed and I am still having issues. I cannot get messages in the right order if someone is sending them with over 160 characters.

I have tried the regular S5 messaging app and Handcent. And it still sends long texts in pieces that are out of order.

Any ideas on how to make these messages come to my phone correctly? Thanks in advance

Posted via Android Central App

You mean receiving sms not sending ? as you state both :)

Are you using chat/bubble view ?

It could be your friends phone and not your problem as they are arranged in time received so 1st 160 sms should precede the second part

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary