Please Help with voice call quality.

TheCROW163

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm having a problem with my S5, the caller's voice coming out of the earpiece is very bad in quality: I get a distorted sound and some sound vibration in my ear just like a blown speaker. I'm sure it's not from the carrier as it happens on Viber calls on Wi-Fi as well.

Is there any way I can adjust the sound? An equalizer app or the like?
Does Adapt Sound work on the earpiece for voice calls and Viber calls?

I don't want to send the phone to be repaired under warranty as it will take a long time, so any input is appreciated.
Thank you kindly.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm having a problem with my S5, the caller's voice coming out of the earpiece is very bad in quality: I get a distorted sound and some sound vibration in my ear just like a blown speaker. I'm sure it's not from the carrier as it happens on Viber calls on Wi-Fi as well.

Is there any way I can adjust the sound? An equalizer app or the like?
Does Adapt Sound work on the earpiece for voice calls and Viber calls?

I don't want to send the phone to be repaired under warranty as it will take a long time, so any input is appreciated.
Thank you kindly.

I set up Adapt Sound and found it made a big difference. I too use Viber and Adapt Sound works very well. It takes about a minute to set up Adapt Sound. Make sure it is very quiet around you when you set it up. Use ear buds when you are setting it up.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Make-your-Samsung-Galaxy-S4-sound-better-using-Adapt-Sound_id43210

http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/?p=37094

Last edited:

TheCROW163

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for your reply.
I'm trying it now, gonna test it with my incoming calls and get back with the result. I really hope it works, cos I believe the problem is with low frequency sounds.
In the meantime if anyone has any more ideas, please chime in.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for your reply.
I'm trying it now, gonna test it with my incoming calls and get back with the result. I really hope it works, cause I believe the problem is with low frequency sounds.
In the meantime if anyone has any more ideas, please chime in.

You're welcome. Please post how it goes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm