Samsung Integration

ALaz502

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Seems like Samsung is starting to back away from this approach.

Android in general is going more towards this approach. Android apps tend to do the integration thing better as time goes on. Chrome, Drive, Device Manager, and Hangouts being installed on every new Android device is going to help Android as a whole be more integrated.

Hangouts is the last piece in this puzzle. Imagine being able to own an HTC phone, and Samsung tablet and your messages still carrying over.

So give Android a bit more time with this. In some ways (drive, chrome, and Google music) Android does integration better than Apple.

Messaging is the last piece.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You didn't get the pion my good man !! I have my galaxy s5 as well and I dont want to change it for nothing in this world, all I want is kore integration between the samsung devices, all I own is samsung (GS5, Galaxy tap 10.1, Samsung Laptop).

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app
Ok I might be wrong on this but my Google acc seems to do an excellent job of that. Syncs data like calendar contacts notes reminders and even photos between my Nexus 7 tablet and all my Android phones (I have three or four). So if each manufacturer did it also it seems to me it would be redundant and add to bloatware.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
My S5 and GN/2014 sync emails, can sync web history, syncs calendars entries. My tablet isn't a phone so no texting or phone call syncing there. I know if can sync other info but that's all my simple world requires right now :) If I needed to install S-Note on my phone, that would sync between the phone and tablet.
Monica

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My S5 and GN/2014 sync emails, can sync web history, syncs calendars entries. My tablet isn't a phone so no texting or phone call syncing there. I know if can sync other info but that's all my simple world requires right now :) If I needed to install S-Note on my phone, that would sync between the phone and tablet.
Monica
I use SimpleNote because it syncs between OIS OSX and Android. I do have a Mac Pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney