Wrong Google Password Login Information

EvaBean72

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I randomly started getting these notifications that my Google+ password login was incorrect but I haven't changed anything. I'm also able to get onto everything fine on my computer. When I click the link to figure out what's going on, it seems to crash and rapidly brings my back to the same screen. Anyone else having this problem? Know how to stop it? Really, really don't want to have to go through the issues of a hard reset.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-12-22-07-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-12-22-07-58.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I randomly started getting these notifications that my Google+ password login was incorrect but I haven't changed anything. I'm also able to get onto everything fine on my computer. When I click the link to figure out what's going on, it seems to crash and rapidly brings my back to the same screen. Anyone else having this problem? Know how to stop it? Really, really don't want to have to go through the issues of a hard reset.

Well, try switching your device off for a while then again switch it on make sure you are connected to the data services or the Wi-Fi network ! Try putting your gmail user ID and password again it should work this time. let me know if it doesn't work for you !! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, try switching your device off for a while then again switch it on make sure you are connected to the data services or the Wi-Fi network ! Try putting your gmail user ID and password again it should work this time. let me know if it doesn't work for you !! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12