How do I make my S5 look more sexy?

Bayarea13

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm talking about the inside as well as outside. Need suggestions on cases, apps, background, etc. to make my S5 look sexy on the inside as well as outside. Right now I'm using default everything but I am using the free Nova Launcher but like I said things are on default. Need a moar sexy UI

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about the inside as well as outside. Need suggestions on cases, apps, background, etc. to make my S5 look sexy on the inside as well as outside. Right now I'm using default everything but I am using the free Nova Launcher but like I said things are on default. Need a moar sexy UI
You want to be sexually attracted to your phone? :confused: Or, do you want your phone to just look more exciting, fun, cool, interesting. I hope it's the latter ;)

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Set this as your wallpaper
za4udeza.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I recommend a Spigen case. Spigen cases are precise for access to everything and high quality. I have the Neo Hybrid With Metallic buttons.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
You know what's sexy?

Black background, minimal widgets, no bull**** running in the background and 7 hours of in screen time....mmm...that's hot.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-14-07-38-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-14-07-38-04.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 95

rmadrid20

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can use the Galaxy s5 and change it for Galaxy Sexy5 intead ;)
That will make your phone sexier...

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

somerussianguy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Made this homescreen to match my Cellairis wallet case:

2014-04-18 23.24.57.jpg 2014-04-18 23.25.55.jpg

The case: https://www.cellairis.com/product/cellairis-denim-diary-for-samsung-galaxy-note-iii-blue

Made it on my Note 3, but should be completely doable on the S5. I'm sure you can find some very nice cases for it as well. I used Zooper Widgets, "Black Leather" icons (not sure about the official name or where I got them), and some fonts I got from dafont.com. Took a picture of the wallet case, cropped it, used it as a wallpaper. Made the "leather" tabs in Zooper, and added the icons on top of them, again in Zooper. The media controls are a little tricky, you need Media Utilities, and have to put in a special code in Zooper, for each media icon, under Advanced Parameters.

If you're feeling lazy or Zooper is a bit complicated, check out the Themer app - pre-made themes, easy to install them. Though I personally am not a fan of Themer - no real control over the customization and I find it to be generally a pain in the *** to use.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Amazon has a lot of cases. Depends what you want. Little black case. Bling. 3d Bling. Colorful. Basic black and white.
I found a
Candymaker Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Case Luxury 3d Bling Crystal Rhinestone Wallet Leather Purse Flip Card Pouch Stand Cover Case http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J2...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3715254

Unless you choose an app to change your app look on your phone, I'd suggest choosing your favorite type of sexy background with minimal apps on the screen.

Again it depends on what you want and define as sexy.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci