sprint s5 led wont work

gabrielxavila

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Need help guys I've switched over from a jailbroken iphone, so im new to androids and dont know much. I recently download 3 sms blocker/ filter apps and after deleting all 3 apps my notification led will not work. My led lights up when im charging, but will turn off when the screen is lit. I did the obvious and ensured led settings were turned on. Went to my files and found a file that was left behind from one of the sms apps and deleted it, still nothing. If anyone can help me figure out whats going on it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Could be some left over processes from those apps. When I have installed / uninstalled lots of apps and had glitches I usually wipe the cache partition and that generally solves the problem. You may want to give it a try, it won't delete any of your files.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
Volume Up key
Home key
Power key
When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.

gabrielxavila

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Could be some left over processes from those apps. When I have installed / uninstalled lots of apps and had glitches I usually wipe the cache partition and that generally solves the problem. You may want to give it a try, it won't delete any of your files.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
Volume Up key
Home key
Power key
When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.

You are the man it worked! Thank you so much it was driving me crazy, and I do t quite speak the android language yet. Thanks again partner!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12