Speed dial

fogey0

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I got that far but I am trying to modify the voice mail speed dial with two commas and password # to avoid having to enter it every time. I can't find a way to access and modify the speed dial.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I got that far but I am trying to modify the voice mail speed dial with two commas and password # to avoid having to enter it every time. I can't find a way to access and modify the speed dial.

Try going into Settings>Call>Voicemail settings - You should see your voicemail number displayed there. At least that's how it's accessed on the AT&T version.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay, try this.

Just briefly touch the #1 digit, don't press it.

now touch the 3 dots. long list of options there

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Try going into Settings>Call>Voicemail settings - You should see your voicemail number displayed there. At least that's how it's accessed on the AT&T version.

On my Verizon phone, I thought that menu was active on my phone when I first got it.

I do remember changing it twice. The 2 second delay was not long enough, had to make it longer.

now I can't find any way to change it period.... something has changed on my phone.

fogey0

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Did that awhile ago and was able to change the number to how I wanted it but on the dial page the speed dial is still *86 even though the voicemail settings page now shows *86,,PW#.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Did that awhile ago and was able to change the number to how I wanted it but on the dial page the speed dial is still *86 even though the voicemail settings page now shows *86,,PW#.

I hear you, but that should have fixed it.

It has on all of the Verizon phones I have had. Just edited the Carrier's voicemail info and the speed dial '1' worked like a charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL