Ultra power saving mode just got better, now you can add any app you want to it.

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Another reason to root your S5 which is very easy by the way now. Steps, root your phone and download the app name S5 UPSM manager from the play store and then you can add any app to it. Awesome!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1403306391719.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not bad. I could see many people being happy with this so they can use other important apps while running UPSM.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

toonzizhere

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
This is cool, but I too will wait to root for now. I mainly use the mode at night so I don't have to leave the phone plugged in, but it is another example of the power you get from rooting!

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That almost defects the purpose of Ultra Power Saving Mode but that's cool though

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Kind of. It depends on what app you add. As someone said the camera? No.. It isn't going to cause massive drain.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
That almost defects the purpose of Ultra Power Saving Mode but that's cool though

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Not at all man, I put the camera app and I almost got the same estimate. In a emergency with no charges around, ultra power saving mode is priceless.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Nexusfan

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a note 4 and the default UPSM apps suck. I can add the biggest battery hog of all, Facebook, but not the camera?!?

My #1 use for UPSM is when I'm camping/backpacking. And that's exactly when I want camera and do not want facebook.

gohawks2015

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
How do we change the upsm apps? I accidentally put 2 fbs. I don't need to root yet, which sounds cool btw, I just want to choose a different app. 1st post, #GoHawks thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463