Where does private mode store at ???,,, on the S5 internal storage or on the SD card ???

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So I use the private mode on my S5 but don't have an SD card currently installed on my S5,,, I will be installing and SD card this week alone with an SD card for the Galaxy Tab S I'm buying this week that also has the private mode feature.

When using an SD card and private mode where is all the private stuff stored,,, on the device or on the SD card.

If someone were to pop out my SD card and pop it into another device or a PC would they be able to view everything that was private on my device ???

Hope that question made sense the way I worded it.

Thanks much in advance for any answers.

Cheers
Davyo

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
So I use the private mode on my S5 but don't have an SD card currently installed on my S5,,, I will be installing and SD card this week alone with an SD card for the Galaxy Tab S I'm buying this week that also has the private mode feature.

When using an SD card and private mode where is all the private stuff stored,,, on the device or on the SD card.

If someone were to pop out my SD card and pop it into another device or a PC would they be able to view everything that was private on my device ???

Hope that question made sense the way I worded it.

Thanks much in advance for any answers.

Cheers
Davyo

No worries...it's stored on the device...not the sd card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc