nova launcher questions

andrewjs18

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Relatively new to nova launcher and had a few questions. I'm using the default nova icon pack, btw.

1: on the home page, the bottom row of icons have their names cut off. how can I fix this?
2: when I get an e-mail, message, etc., it no longer will show how many e-mails/messages I have. how can I fix this?

thanks!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
1. Resize your grid under Desktop.

2. Download Tesla Unread Plugin then choose the things you want to show counts. You may need the paid version of Nova for some unread counts.

andrewjs18

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
1. Resize your grid under Desktop.

2. Download Tesla Unread Plugin then choose the things you want to show counts. You may need the paid version of Nova for some unread counts.

I messed with some of the settings under desktop, but don't seem to be able to get it working correctly.

:(

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
When you say the bottom row of icons are you talking about the bottom row of desktop icons or are you talking about the dock?

andrewjs18

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
When you say the bottom row of icons are you talking about the bottom row of desktop icons or are you talking about the dock?

I'm not sure so I'll provide a screenshot:

zIEaRCW.png

also, am I correct in assuming that tesla unread only works with nova launcher prime and not the free version?