Bluetooth transmitter issue

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I've had the FlexSmart X2 for less than two years (FM bluetooth transmitter). Over the past week when I'm playing from Google Play or TuneIn the music keeps cutting out for seconds at a time sometimes more often than others but when I play it just through the phone it seems fine. I haven't noticed the issues when using navigation. I'm not sure if it's the transmitter or if there's something wrong with the bluetooth on my phone. I unfortunately don't have any other bluetooth devices to check it on. At first I thought it was a streaming problem, but if it was I should have had the same problem off bluetooth. Has anyone had this kind of problem before? The link to the FlexSmart is below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3734826

jay_dubb2k5

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been having Bluetooth problems also with my S5. My Gear has a hard time connecting, but it connects to my wife's S5 and my S4 flawlessly every time. I've taken it to the Att store several times and they eventually get it to work. We just can't figure out what the problem is.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt