galaxy s5 magpul!!

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Magpul = fire arm company

I knew a gun fanatic who had their case for the iPhone. I didn't see much of a difference between that and an otterbox -- besides the fact he always made sure to mention who made it.

ELECTRONICS CASES - Magpul® Field Case – GALAXY S®5

Not as much protection as an otterbox. More like a UAG case. But for anyone that's in the military or just enjoys guns and tac equipment, cases don't get any cooler than the magpul ☺

Posted via Android Central App

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Not as much protection as an otterbox. More like a UAG case. But for anyone that's in the military or just enjoys guns and tac equipment, cases don't get any cooler than the magpul ☺

To each their own I guess. Don't know what's so cool about a plain TPU case . There are a lot cooler cases out there than what's in the link. I own 3 different cases that look cooler . Oh well if you like it enjoy.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
How can we order them though? It says shipping to dealers. All of the cases on there you used to be able to order right from their site, now you can't?

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Its not actually just a plain old rubber case. Its the same composite material used in a lot of military applications.

Sorry my bad not TPU rubber. It's "Semi-rigid thermoplastic elastomer construction provides protection against minor bumps and abrasions" .:p

theonlybuster

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Of all the phones I've had that I've used with Magpul cases, I've hated my experience with the case. They're just taking ideas from simple gel cases and adding their stamp to it. Never very protective, and not the best quality. The gun accessories are OK, phone accessories are not at all. I see this being, once again, a waste of money... Unless you want to further flaunt your Magpul Fanboyism -_-

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a magpul case on her Iphone, and it is a pretty good quality case. She's gone through several cases on her phone that just degraded over time, but the magpul case is still going strong. I'm looking forward to seeing what the S5 case is like.

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday and love it!! Fit and finish feels great, it's not as protective as my tough armor but it looks great and feels really good in the hand.

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday and love it!! Fit and finish feels great, it's not as protective as my tough armor but it looks great and feels really good in the hand.

Nice! Any pics?

Where did you order it from? I ordered mine directly from Magpul, still haven't received it yet.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
emaja6a4.jpg

Got mine yesterday too! Its such an awesome case! What color did everyone get? Post a pic! Mine is gray but hard to tell in pic

f308gt4

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks great! Where did you order it from? Directly from Magpul, or from the dsgarms link above? I ordered mine from Magpul, but haven't received it yet.