galaxy s5 wont reboot after upadate of android

erantheking21

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
hi
i try to update my android after my phone told me to upadate it
so after it make restart, its opening black screen with galaxy s5 on it, and its restaring agian and agian
i try to make boot by clicking both 3 keys, after the boot upload its again trying to install the upadate software secuirty and than its still making the same problem, try to connect throw pc by odin 3 or keys and its dosent even connecting to programs
what can i do?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
hi
i try to update my android after my phone told me to upadate it
so after it make restart, its opening black screen with galaxy s5 on it, and its restaring agian and agian
i try to make boot by clicking both 3 keys, after the boot upload its again trying to install the upadate software secuirty and than its still making the same problem, try to connect throw pc by odin 3 or keys and its dosent even connecting to programs
what can i do?

Shut the phone off, boot into recovery and wipe the cache partition, then restart. See if that clears the boot loop you're in. Have you rooted the phone prior to this update?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
how do i wipe the cashe? its only give me black 5s galaxy mode and if i done recovery its automaticly install again the upadate

It sounds like the update you were attempting put your device into a boot loop from what you are describing. A cache partition wipe may help clear the conflict.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
Volume Up key
Home key
Power key
When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.

erantheking21

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
hi
i try it and also make restore factory but it still now uploading, like i dont have an sasmusng galaxy s5 android at all
if i put my batter out for 5 muints is uploading my company pelephone but stuck..
how can i reinstall my android threw pc?

bimmerdriver

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Let us know how this works out. In particular, whether the knox warranty flag gets tripped after you restore the phone (if you restore it).

TampaDude

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Open the back, pull the battery, reinsert and see what happens.

Yup...I had the same issue. The touchscreen and home button were totally unresponsive after the AT&T software update. Pulling the battery and restarting the phone fixed it. Reminds me of my old BlackBerry...when in doubt, just pull the battery! Good thing it ain't an iPhone. LOL

Lacie Mckenna

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
It sounds like the update you were attempting put your device into a boot loop from what you are describing. A cache partition wipe may help clear the conflict.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:
Volume Up key
Home key
Power key
When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
Press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.

Lacie Mckenna

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi there ☺ Wondering if you can offer any advice. My s5 has been having major issues since update was installed. Have tried doing the reboot but it won't even do that! ! All it keeps doing is going into safe mode. The Green android/menu doesn't even appear like it used to for the reboot. If I can help it I don't wanna have to do a factory reset as I'm not very techy and have almost no clue when it comes to backing up data. Help!!

Chris Dry

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
My phone is doing the same thing. It keeps looping through the samsungs gs5 screen. When i try to run recovery mode it just installs the update again and starts looping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463